Personalized College Scholarship Eligibility Report
- Provide student with a personalized school specific list of scholarships and eligibility requirements so they know which merit-based college scholarships they may be eligible for
- This report, used in conjunction with our proprietary SAT/ACT courses, can be worth tens of thousands of dollars in additional merit-based aid.
College Planning Strategies
- Calculate Expected Family Contributions (EFC)
- Provide Planning Recommendations to Reduce EFC
- Provide Financial Aid Award Estimates For An Unlimited Number of Schools, & Recommend Additional Schools To Be Considered
- Provide Recommendations For the Best Way to Pay Your Share of College Costs
- Provide Cost-Efficient Borrowing Strategies to help keep financial goals in line, along with cash flow strategies for college years & beyond
- Provide Complete Financial Overview On College, Cash Flow, Retirement & Develop a plan to improve each area.
- Provide strategies that legally protect your savings & retirement accounts from the financial aid formulas
- Provide strategies on how to possibly use your home equity so that it helps, rather than hurts, in the financial aid formulas
Financial Aid Data Gathering & Processing
- College Planning Checklist/Roadmap with all timeslines & deadlines that is updated electronically & emailed every time something is completed and/or missing
- Free Bonus - Complete free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Register and Complete the CSS PROFILE
- Complete any additional forms required by the individual schools upon request
- Make any necessary adjustments to the SAR
- Advise and Counsel on Stafford and PLUS Loan Applications
- Provide Protection from being overlooked for grants, scholarships or loans due to mistakes in your financial aid forms
- Access to the loan analyzer expert session
- Access to the financial aid boot camp expert session
- Spreadsheet up to 3 Award letters and professionally evaluate if your offer was fair
- Provide tested appeal letters if you were under awarded
- Access to the award letter evaluator expert session
- Access to the award package negotiator expert session
- Provide easy-to-use parent & student manuals
- Provide a monthly e-letter to parents & students to keep them updated on everything they need to be aware of along the way. As well as a weekly college funding "tip of the week"
- Automatic E-mails submitted monthly to both parents & students on what they need to be doing that month to maximize their college admissions and financial aid results
- Personalized Financial Aid FAQ along with numerous other miscellaneous helpful resources developed by industry experts
- Interactive Online Page For Each Parent/Student
- Provide Feedback On Specific Colleges
- Unlimited Support For Parents & Students
- Bonus Item: Copy of our "Student Handbook for Success"
- Bonus Item: Copy of our "College Admissions Boot Camp Handbook"
- A one-stop shop to always have your questions answered with personalized contact